Sunday, August 23, 2009

She's moving




Anna is mobile. Actually she has been that way for a month or more but she is getting better and quicker. She isn't crawling but doing a half crawl. I call it her solider crawl. She uses her arms to drag her lower half around. The bad news is that her shirts get very dirty but it gives me more motivation to mop the floor often. :) Yesterday though I thought she was going to do a real crawl but no luck. She is also walking - if we have her hands. I get scared when I think of her walking on her own. It is only a matter of time. I guess we will have to break down and baby proof the house.

1 comment:

Katie said...

she is THE cutest baby EVER. She's got the most darling little face!!
I bet you get tons of comments at the grocery store. I do and your baby is EVEN CUTER. Sounds like you're doing great!