Friday, December 5, 2008

Anna's Blessing


Anna was blessed this past weekend (Nov. 30). Since we had family near for Thanksgiving and some other scheduling conflicts we got permission to bless her on the 30th. It was great to have all of my family here (except Reese and Emily because they had had a baby the week before). Matthew's brother, sister, in-laws, and some nieces and nephews were able to come as well. It was fun having them at the house afterwards although it was a little cozy at times. The fun part about having a lot of brothers is it makes for a large blessing circle. Total between both families we had 12 men plus the bishopric who stood in as well. Yikes!

2 comments:

Belcher Family said...

Hey there!!! I am so glad you started a blog! How fun! I can't wait to see all your pictures...but mostly I can't wait to see Miss Anna in Person!!!!!

Love ya

Samantha said...

Yea! I am so happy you have a blog!! Anna is a cutie, I hope you are so happy with her!

When Mackenzie was blessed, we had 17 people in the circle! It was a bit rediculous, but we live in the ward that Jared grew up in so there were a lot of people he has known for years that he wanted to include.