Friday, February 13, 2009

Latest News

This post actually has nothing to do with Anna. Surprising, I know. My 7th brother Bryce just received his mission call. He will be going to the Japan Sapporo mission and enters the Provo MTC on June 17. So the summer plans currently are brother #6 wedding in Montana with reception in Wyoming, brother #7 mission farewell, and it looks like brother #5 will be tying the knot this summer in St. Louis. While we are out that far we are going to take a family trip and I am going to introduce Matthew to the church history sites in Missouri. Samantha, I am hoping to connect with you when we are out there. Of course we also are going to throw in a week in Portland somewhere. Of course I love that I get to plan two wedding receptions! Should be a wild and crazy summer.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It sounds like you have a busy summer planned!! I love going to the church sites across the country and I know you will love it too.

BTW, Anna is beautiful!! I love the pics!

Colette and Lance said...

What?!? No stop in Dallas! Maybe next year?!?

Diane said...

Brian went to Sapporo! So Bryce will be one of the "frozen chosen" (at least that's what they call themselves).

Samantha said...

Yes!!! Definitely we need to make plans!!! I'm guessing your brother's fiance is from here, any ideas where?