Monday, February 9, 2009

The Three Amigas







Back to Idaho on January 30th. We were getting family pictures taken on the 31st and Vance and Heidi were blessing their baby, Jerika, on the 1st. Once again Anna did pretty well on the trip but it still isn't as fast as it used to be. Pictures were fun and luckily 3 of the 6 grandkids were below the age of 3 months which made it a little easier. After the family group my brothers all changed into their scout shirts and got a picture taken. Jarom, the baby of the family, will be having his Eagle court of honor in the next few weeks and he will be the eighth Eagle in the family. Pretty cool. I can't wait to see the proofs for both pictures. We went up to Rexburg for the baby's blessing on Sunday. Vance and Heidi are BYUI students. Rexburg has changed so much and campus is so different. Amazing what changes in 12 years. :) After the blessing we took a picture of the three girls. Anna (3 months old), Reese's Kindee (2 months old), and Vance's Jerika (1 month old). It was interesting to see the developmental steps and the difference 2 months can make.

8 comments:

Katie said...

Anna is super cute, I'm so glad you are enjoying being a mom and I can't wait to see more pictures!

Samantha said...

That is so fun that she has 2 girl cousins so close in age!! I hope they will be best friends!

Unknown said...

okay so how exactly do you pronounce jerkia? It doesn't sound so nice if you pronounce it like it looks :)

Tamera and Matthew Seely said...

After seeing your comment I realized that I spelled it wrong the first time but right the second. As for how do you say it this is what Mitch told me to help me remember the name. You know the walls of Jericho? Jerika is said the same way just change the o to an ah sound.

Chalece said...

Hey Tamera! Welcome to the blogging world! Anna is adorable. Oh so fun!

Mallory said...

Hey Tamera! I'm so glad you have a blog! I'm glad we'll be able to keep in touch. Anna is so adorable!

Colette and Lance said...

She is a cutie and with so much hair! Anna has more hair than Madison right now at 14 months! We have some time before I do pig tails on her.

Emily and Reese said...

Kindee looks like the bully of the three! I love the picture of her knocking Jerika out! It looks like Anna is keeping her under control by pinning her arm down in the other picture though! :) You're still in trouble for not telling us about this blog earlier!! :) Love ya, it was fun to see you this weekend!